- 2 can tuna, canned in water
- 2 teaspoon Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 teaspoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup, chopped or diced pickle
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 6 slice (1 oz) provolone cheese
- 4 medium apple
- Begin heating a sandwich press (a skillet will work just fine as well).
- Drain tuna and add to a large bowl. Mix in yogurt, mayo, chopped pickles, parsley, chopped onion, and pepper. Mix well.
- Slice tomatoes. Fill 2 tortillas with an even amount of tuna mixture, 3 slices of provolone, and a few slices of tomato; top with second tortilla. Place each tortilla into heated sandwich press and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove and cut into quarters. Serve every two slices with an apple.
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 846mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g