- 2 stalks celery
- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 16 crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Chop celery. Drain Tuna.
- Mix drained tuna with mayonnaise and chopped celery. Serve tuna on crackers.
- Mince carrots and 1 of the peppers, and sprinkle over the top of tuna.
- Slice second peppers and serve on the side with 1 tangerine for each lunch.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 327mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g