- 2 stalks celery
- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 16 crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Chop celery. Drain Tuna.
- Mix drained tuna with mayonnaise and chopped celery. Serve tuna on crackers.
- Mince carrots and 1 of the peppers, and sprinkle over the top of tuna.
- Slice second peppers and serve on the side with 1 tangerine for each lunch.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie