- 3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 medium banana
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 cup raspberries
- Blend almond milk, cocoa powder and protein powder together; add chopped, frozen bananas, blend; next add the almond butter, blend. Finally add ice cubes to desired consistency.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries on top.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 205mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g