- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 24 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to “Low Broil.”
- Slice mozzarella into smaller pieces or squares to fit on the crackers. Halve tomatoes.
- Top crackers with cheese and tomatoes and broil on a cookie sheet for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie