- 2 cup blackberries
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Peel sweet potato, rinse and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Toss into hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper and cover. Stir occasionally and cook for 5-6 minutes, allowing potato to soften.
- Remove cover and add broth. Deglaze the pan by scraping with a spatula until browned bits have been removed. Stir in spinach and allow to wilt.
- Pour in half-and-half, cover. Bring to a simmer and then add tortellini. If frozen, cook for 10-15 minutes. If not frozen, it will only take a few minutes to fully cook tortellini.
- Serve warm with berries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie