- 2 cup tortellini pasta
- 1/2 medium (4-1/8″ long) onion, red
- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 1 pepper bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing, Light
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain, rinse and allow to cool.
- Slice onion; cut cucumber and pepper into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve with pineapple.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie