- 12 ounce tortellini pasta
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 medium banana
- Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain and then return to the pot.
- While tortellini is still warm, add peas and cover to allow peas to thaw.
- Meanwhile, dice zucchini and bell pepper.
- Place spinach, lettuce, zucchini, and bell pepper in a large bowl; toss with dressing.
- Serve tortellini with salad and halved bananas on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie