- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- 1/4 cup (8 fl oz) yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/2 tsp dill seed
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice SWISS CHEESE, LOW SODIUM
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) banana
- 1 pepper, large (3-3/4″ long, 3″ dia) bell pepper, yellow
- 2 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- Drain water from tuna. Mix with plain yogurt, dill and black pepper. Spread an even amount onto 4 slices of bread (may be toasted if so desired), layer with a slice of cheese and crisp lettuce, top each with a second slice of bread.
- Serve with pepper strips, celery sticks and bananas.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie