- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup flour, almond
- 1 cup apples, dried
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 medium pear
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, pure
- Heat a skillet over medium. Add oats and allow to toast for 2-3 minutes while constantly stirring. Once they become slightly browned, remove from heat.
- Using a small bowl, mix chia seeds with 1 tablespoon water. Set aside.
- Add almond flour, dried apples and 1/2 cup dried coconut to a blender. Blend until combined.
- Peel, core and dice pear. Add to blender with oats, chia mixture, maple syrup, and the remaining 3 tablespoons of water. Blend until fully combined.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out mixture and shape into balls. Roll in leftover coconut and allow to rest in the refrigerator until they become firm. (Serving size is 2 balls).
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 25mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g