- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 packet onion soup mix, dry
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Mix spinach with yogurt, mayo, seasoning packet, and pepper. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, toast bread and slice into sticks.
- Serve dip with toast on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie