- 10 ounce spinach, frozen
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 packet onion soup mix, dry
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Mix spinach with yogurt, mayo, seasoning packet, and pepper. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, toast bread and slice into sticks.
- Serve dip with toast on the side.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 1214mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g