- 4 cup tortellini pasta
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup green beans
- 8 ounce turkey sausage
- 2 medium peach
- Prepare tortellini as directed on package; drain and set aside in a medium bowl.
- Steam beans to desired tenderness. Cook turkey sausage according to package. Set both aside separately. Meanwhile, chop basil; set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat marinara and half and half until just bubbly. Fold in basil. Pour sauce over tortellini.
- Remove pits from peaches and slice into wedges.
- Top tortellini with Parmesan cheese and serve with green beans, sausage, and peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie