- 4 medium carrot
- 3 stick string cheese
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- Peel carrots. Cut into very thin strips. (Thin enough to fit an olive and string cheese round on them)
- Heat string cheese in the microwave for 8-9 seconds. Cut into rounds.
- With a small knife, cut a hole into the middle of each string cheese round.
- Alternating olives and cheese, slide onto a carrot stick, making a kabob.
- For ranch dip: Whisk together yogurt, buttermilk and ranch mix. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
- Dip kabobs into ranch, if desired.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie