- 2 cup milk
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 medium orange
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Zest orange.
- Pour milk and heavy cream or half-and-half into a saucepan. Add 4-5 orange slices, zest and extract.
- Warm over medium-low heat, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Stir until melted. Serve in your favorite hot cocoa mugs.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie