- 1 cup pieces mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/8 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Cut mango and pineapple into bite-sized pieces. In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, cream cheese, and soy sauce, set aside. (If you used canned pineapple, you can use a little of the pineapple juice to thin out the sauce.
- Chop spinach. In a large bowl, add fruit and spinach, toss together with the peanut butter mixture. Fill each pita with mixture. Serve or wrap up and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with celery sticks and red pepper slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie