- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 1/2 cup carrot, matchstick
- 2 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 medium peach
- Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. When pasta is 3 minutes from completely cooked, add carrot matchsticks. Drain and place back in pot or a large serving bowl.
- Mince ginger.
- Add broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and sriracha sauce to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until smooth. Pour over pasta and carrots.
- Shred 2 cups of chicken from rotisserie and add to pasta; toss to combine and evenly coat.
- Serve pasta topped with sliced onions and sesame seeds, and sliced peaches on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie