- 2 clove garlic
- 1 lb turkey, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp Sauce, ready-to-serve, pepper, TABASCO
- 4 roll (3-1/2″ dia) rolls, hard
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 4 cup watermelon
- 12 medium carrots, baby
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill.
- Meanwhile, mince garlic, and then mix turkey, olive oil, bread crumbs, worcestershire, onion powder, paprika, and parsley together. (tabasco sauce optional!) Shape into 4-6 burgers, depending on desired sizes. Toss on the grill and cook until heated through and no longer pink.
- While burgers are cooking, prepare the toppings and arrange on a platter or plate for the family to easily choose what toppings they would like.
- Serve burgers with a side of watermelon and baby carrots.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie