- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1/8 cup salsa
- 2 medium mango
- Thinly slice avocado and shred the cheese (if needed). Peel mangoes and chop into cubes.
- Coat a small, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Stir the eggs and cheese together, then add to the hot skillet. Cook for 2 minutes per side or until cooked through and firm.
- Cut the egg into quarters, adding one quarter to each bottom half of the English muffins.
- Top each egg with some avocado slices and salsa, then replace the top of the muffins.
- Serve sandwiches with mango cubes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie