- Place pork, soy sauce, honey, and whole (peeled) garlic cloves in a crockpot. Cook on low for 4 -4.5 hours or until meat is no longer pink; flip tenderloin over halfway through cooking.
- Approximately 30 minutes before pork is finished, start cooking rice as directed on the package. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove pork; shred or cut into small pieces, then return to the slow cooker. Cut zucchini and carrots into thick sticks.
- Drizzle oil onto a baking sheet and line up the veggies; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, then roast for 20 minutes.
- Serve pork over rice with veggies and mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie