- 2 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium lime
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 medium kiwi
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, reserving the water, and set aside.
- Add water from the pasta back into the pot, then add the peas and return to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for 1-2 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Mince garlic and mash together with the avocado using a fork or wooden spoon.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime over the warm pasta, then toss with cilantro and salt.
- Top pasta with mashed avocado mixture. Serve peas and kiwi on the side.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 81mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g