- 4 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Hard boil eggs. Allow to cool, and peel.
- Place all ingredients in a lunchbox or on a plate with separations. Serve immediately or chill for later.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie