- 8 slice bread, Italian
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 medium apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Cut bread and cheese into bite-sized pieces. Roll ham slices.
- Cut zucchini, carrot, and bell pepper into sticks. Chop broccoli into florets.
- Core and slice apples; toss in lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Serve with hummus and ranch for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie