- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup slices pickle
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup grapes
- Mix together ground turkey, seasoning, chopped sundried tomatoes and feta. Shape into 4-6 burger patties.
- Heat a skillet or indoor grill over medium. Add burgers and cook each side for 3-4 minutes until center is no longer pink. (Time will vary, depending on how thick your burgers are.)
- Add preferred condiments to buns and sandwich your burger inside along with sliced pickles and a large lettuce leaf. Slice in half and serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie