- 1 cup Chard, swiss, raw
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 3 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup, whipped Cream, fluid, light whipping
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 pie crust (average weight of 1 frozen crust) pie crust, frozen
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop chard and mushrooms. Whisk together eggs, milk, cream, salt and pepper; mix in vegetables. Pour into crust in a standard 8-9 inch pie pan, bake for 40-60 minutes; until edges are set and the center of quiche jiggles. Cool for 20 minutes before serving with strawberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie