- 2 medium mango
- Cook rice according to package directions. Preheat broiler.
- Slice zucchini into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Place onto foil lined baking sheet. Broil for 2-3 minutes and remove.
- Dice pepper and add to a medium saucepan along with tomatoes. Bring to a simmer and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse beans; add to saucepan. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mince garlic and slice 4 basil leaves; toss in saucepan. Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Grate the cheese and stir half of it into the zucchini mixture.
- Serve over rice topped with a small amount of cheese, pine nuts and sliced basil. Serve mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie