- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium pear
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup jam, all-fruit
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Thinly slice cucumber and 2 of the pears; cut the remaining 2 pears into chunks. Set all aside separately.
- Toast bread and then spread jam onto each slice.
- Layer the pear slices on top of 4 pieces of toast then top with remaining pieces. Slice each into halves or quarters if desired.
- Serve sandwiches alongside cucumber slices, and pear chunks topped with yogurt.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 344mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 44g