- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium pear
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup jam, all-fruit
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Thinly slice cucumber and 2 of the pears; cut the remaining 2 pears into chunks. Set all aside separately.
- Toast bread and then spread jam onto each slice.
- Layer the pear slices on top of 4 pieces of toast then top with remaining pieces. Slice each into halves or quarters if desired.
- Serve sandwiches alongside cucumber slices, and pear chunks topped with yogurt.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie