- 8 wooden skewers
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sweet red chili sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 3/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms, portabella
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 cup, cubes watermelon
- Prepare wooden skewers (if using) by soaking them in water. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop onion and mix with yogurt, chili sauce and Sriracha sauce; set aside. Place shrimp on skewers and set onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cut zucchini, squash, and mushrooms into large chunks and mix in a bowl with salt, pepper and oil. Place vegetables on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place shrimp and veggies into the oven.
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Bake veggies for 10-15 minutes (or longer if crispy edges are desired). Bake the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from oven and immediately brush with yogurt mixture.
- Slice watermelon and cut into cubes.
- Serve shrimp and veggies with rice and watermelon on the side. (Serving size: 4-6 shrimp, 1/2 cup rice, 3/4 cup veggies, 1 cup watermelon).