- 1 medium sweet potato
- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/8 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 cup mint, fresh
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup grape tomatoes
- 4 cup, cubes watermelon
- Pierce sweet potato 5-6 times with a fork. Cook in microwave for 5-8 minutes or until softened. Cool to touch, then scoop flesh into a medium bowl.
- Drain tuna and add to potato. along with breadcrumbs, flour, chopped mint leaves, chopped onion, juice of lemon, and egg. Mix well and shape into 2 inch patties; set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Cook each tuna cakefor 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Let cool. Serve with grape tomatoes and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 417mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g