- 2 medium sweet potato
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap potatoes in foil; poke each several times with a fork, then bake for 40 minutes or until soft.
- While potatoes bake, cut celery and carrots into sticks.
- Set sweet potato aside to cool. Once potatoes are cool to the touch, cut them into wedges or mash, and then divide equally among four serving dishes.
- Cut bananas in half and add one half to each serving dish along with all remaining ingredients. (Note: If packing to go, keep all ingredients separate until ready to eat).