- 4 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1/2 cup slices carrots, frozen
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon LIME JUICE
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a fork and place on baking sheet. Bake until fork tender, approximately 1 hour.
- Approximately 15 minutes before potatoes are done, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium. Rinse and drain beans; add beans to skillet along with corn, carrots, salsa, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Roughly chop parsley. Remove baked sweet potatoes from oven; slice open and pull at potato to mash up a bit. Divide bean mixture between potatoes and top with shredded cheese and parsley. Return to oven and bake 1-3 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve warm with a side of mango.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 1246mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 28g