- 2 medium sweet potato
- 3 medium apple
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium cucumber
- 2 cup raspberries
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Julienne the sweet potatoes and apples by cutting into thin planks, then slicing into matchsticks. Place in a large, shallow bowl along with cranberries and walnuts.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, ginger, salt, maple syrup and oil. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently with your hands until coated evenly.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled with sliced cucumbers and raspberries on the side.
Calories: 502kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 635mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 61g