- 2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 pound pork roast
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 4 cup pineapple
- Mix salsa and brown sugar.
- Place 3 pound roast in slow cooker and top with salsa/brown sugar mixture.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high 4-5 hours.
- Serve atop 1/2 cup of rice (cooked according to package directions), sprinkle with fresh parsley, and pineapple. Could also be served with a side salad.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie