- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon parsley, fresh
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside to cool.
- Dice apple and cucumber; add both to a large mixing bowl along with pecans, raisins, olive oil, salt, pepper, chopped parsley, lemon juice, and cooled pasta. Toss to mix well.
- Serve with carrots on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie