- 1 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mini chips chocolate chips, semisweet
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Mix flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate large bowl, mash up bananas, adding egg, honey, applesauce, and milk; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just blended; avoid over-mixing. Fold in chocolate chips (optional).
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full and bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g