- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a covered skillet over medium-low heat. Chop onion and mince garlic.
- Stir in onion and cook until translucent; about 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the rice and chicken broth. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork
- Place Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with remaining tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place on rack above where salmon will be and roast for 20 minutes.
- Place salmon in a large baking dish (spray dish with cooking spray or line with foil since the honey will get extra sticky while baking). Whisk together honey, juice from lemon, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Pour over salmon and bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with sliced strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie