- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Add leftover shredded chicken to a mixing bowl.
- Chop onion and slice 1/2 cup of grapes in half; add to chicken. Mix in cranberries, almonds, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well to combine. (If it appears too dry, add more yogurt).
- Slice open rolls and pinch the center of each roll with your fingers, pull out the portion of bread grasped to make a well for the chicken mixture. Top rolls with chicken and spinach, close sandwich, and slice in half.
- Remove seeds from bell pepper and cut into strips. Serve sandwiches with remaining grapes and pepper slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie