- 4 medium apple
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon mustard
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup grapes, green
- 3 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Preheat panini press. Thinly slice apples.
- Use a pastry brush to brush one side of the bread with olive oil, or spray the bread with cooking spray.
- Spread mustard on the other side of the bread.
- Lay one slice of bread on a panini press or pan (mustard side up). Layer with sliced cheese and sliced apples. Top with a second slice of bread, with the olive oil side on the outside. If you don’t have a panini press, cook in a hot skillet, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with grapes, carrot sticks and pepper slices.
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 539mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 37g