- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mini chips chocolate chips, semisweet
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line muffin pan with 12 muffin liners or spray with cooking spray.
- Mix flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mash banana and mix with egg, honey, applesauce, and milk. Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients until just blended (do not over-mix). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until tops are pale golden and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Transfer muffins to rack and cool before serving.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 119mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 33g