- 1 cup beets, canned
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Drain beets.
- Add yogurt and milk to blender followed by beets, berries, banana, honey and hemp seeds. Blend well, adding ice if a thicker consistency is desired. If you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more milk or even water. Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie