- 12 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 cup carrots, baby
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package; set aside. Chop tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl, mix tomatoes, yogurt, pesto, and cooked pasta; toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for later.
- Serve with carrots and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie