- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt free all-purpose seasoning
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup grapes, green
- 4 regular hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup spinach
- Drain and chop the sun-dried tomatoes; chop spinach.
- Add 1/4 cup of the tomatoes to a medium bowl along with the chopped spinach, crumbed feta, ground turkey, salt, and pepper. Mix just until combined and form into 4 patties.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining chopped sun-dried tomatoes, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and all-purpose seasoning. Stir to combine; set aside.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat; add the patties. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side until browned and cooked through.
- Dice apples. Peel orange and cut wedges into smaller pieces. Slice grapes in half. Toss all fruit into a bowl.
- If desired, toast hamburger buns. Top with patties, sun-dried tomato dressing, sliced avocado and spinach leaves. Serve with fruit salad.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie