- 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 2 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 cracker Crackers, Whole-Wheat, Low Salt
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled
- Cut cucumber into slices; slice apples in half and spritz with lemon juice to avoid browning.
- Place all ingredients into a serving dish with partitions to keep separated as with a lunchable. Serve or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie