- 2 cup long-grain rice
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 3 large egg
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to skillet and heat on medium.
- Add zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers and garlic and sautee until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Once summer vegetables are soft, break 3 eggs into a small bowl and whip slightly to combine.
- Pour eggs over vegetables, and move eggs around while they cook.
- Add the rice and cooked chicken and stir again until everything is mixed together.
- Add soy sauce for seasoning and stir one last time.
- *Special freezing tip! You can freeze this into single servings. Add a scoop of fried rice to a muffin tin and pack down. Freeze, then remove and store in freezer safe bags. Take out for lunch
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie