- 2 cup long-grain rice
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 3 large egg
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to skillet and heat on medium.
- Add zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers and garlic and sautee until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Once summer vegetables are soft, break 3 eggs into a small bowl and whip slightly to combine.
- Pour eggs over vegetables, and move eggs around while they cook.
- Add the rice and cooked chicken and stir again until everything is mixed together.
- Add soy sauce for seasoning and stir one last time.
- *Special freezing tip! You can freeze this into single servings. Add a scoop of fried rice to a muffin tin and pack down. Freeze, then remove and store in freezer safe bags. Take out for lunch
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 485mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g