- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1 1/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium apple
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl (flour through salt); set aside.
- Peel, core, and chop apples (2 cups worth).
- Combine wet ingredients in a smaller bowl (egg through oil), then mix in apples. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with any remaining apples on the side.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 222mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g