- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 12 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup popcorn, air popped
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Cut cucumber and carrot into thin sticks.
- Lay out ham slices and place spinach on each slice. Add cucumber and carrot sticks, then roll up ham.
- Place 3 rolls of stuffed ham onto each of 4 slices of bread; top off with remaining slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Pop the popcorn as directed on package. Mix together with cranberries.
- Serve stuffed ham sandwiches along with popcorn mixture and oranges.
- Add all items to individual lunchbox containers if packing to go.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie