- Peel cucumbers (if desired) and cut them into 1-inch thick slices; scoop out center portion, removing the seeds. Cut tomatoes in half. Set aside separately.
- In a small mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing mix, salt, and pepper.
- Use a small spoon or piping bag to fill the cucumbers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Add a tomato half to the top of each cucumber.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie