- 4 cup strawberries
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Remove tops of strawberries and carve a small hole into each.
- Mix peanut butter with yogurt and add to a piping bag.
- Fill strawberries and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie