- 2 cup soy milk
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 cup peaches, frozen, sliced
- 1 cup granola
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Add milk, strawberries, and peaches to a high-powered blender.
- Pulse until well chopped, then blend on high until smooth. Add ice if needed until the desired consistency is reached (remember, this should be thicker than a traditional smoothie).
- Divide equally among 4 small bowls, then top with granola and chia seeds.
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie