- 4 medium apple
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/8 cup water
- Core and slice apples; hull and slice strawberries.
- Place fruit in a saucepan along with water to keep it from sticking.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes until the apples soften and the berries start to break apart.
- Using an immersion blender (or a regular blender if preferred), purée the fruit until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill for later; this tastes great warm or cold!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie