Beep beep! Learn about stop light colors and eat the rainbow with this simple, vitamin-rich snack.
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- Take the top off your peppers by slicing the stem off horizontally. Remove the seeds and continue to slice horizontally, forming rings. Stack the peppers like a stoplight (green, yellow, then red on top).
- Mix ranch seasoning with yogurt to use as dip.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie