- 2 medium corn on the cob
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 medium peach
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Heat oven to broil.
- Cut steak into slices (if not purchased this way); season with salt and 1/2 the pepper.
- Broil steak 6-inches from the heating element for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness is reached; turn once halfway through cooking.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Mince garlic.
- Add garlic and remaining black pepper to the butter, along with Worcestershire sauce and any accumulated juices from the steak.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add corn, and allow to boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Add in peas and boil another couple minutes, just until veggies are tender; drain and set aside.
- Spoon sauce over steak and serve with sliced peaches, cooked veggies, and dinner rolls on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie